Monday 17 October 2011

new life in Melbourne ~ KIDDOS!


It's time for my new life here in Australia, fellas!

KIDDOS. what is it? dunno. who knows? dunno.
It's just a word. Yea, a word. But what lies behind that word is the important piece. Our FRIENDSHIP!

So it started on the 3rd day of orientation in TCFS *maybe*
Six of us decided to watch transformer together. And our first restaurant ever is Papagino's. I never thought that we will be this close, but that's how we are at this very moment.

Kiddos is my second family. Every one of you has made my day in melbourne better. We spend most of our times together. College life, shopping, eating, exploring melbourne together.
college life
it's OURS!
shopping @ chadstone VIP night
the meat & wine restaurant
explore MELB!

That's some of things that we've done together. Hope we can still be together in university, even when we are gonna be in different faculties. You guys complete my lifee :))


"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be you friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'till I'm going to need somebody to lean on." - Lean on Me

No comments:

Post a Comment