Monday 17 October 2011

my beloved extended family :*

Hey bloggers,

another thing about me and ppl around me.

me and the parentsss HAHA 
miss youuu

extended family and friends :)


My extended family are those whom I met frequently, whom I spent much time with. They are my real family, relatives, and family friends. We've known each other since we were young. We sometimes spent our holiday together and they were unforgettable.

andddd, the cousin I miss the most

partner in crime!

@karinahendro

My cousin is my neighbour! We live next to each other back in Bandung. We almost see each other every day, spend much times together. Shopping, eating, hang out, holiday, even doing nothing together HAHA
I remember one day we just sat next to each other while both of us were busy with our own Blackberry. But still, that's one of many things that keep us close.
Come here soon, cuz! Take careeee ;)

There are things that my extended family love. FAMILY GATHERING. yea we love it!! Lots of ppl thought that a family gathering is really boring. Not for us. We meet up very often, max once every two weeks. But we often see each other on every end of the week. With family and relatives outside Bandung, we manage to create events that brings us together. Christmas dinner, new year party, family holiday, etc.
The point is, I'm very lucky to have you all! SMOOCH! XOXO :*

No comments:

Post a Comment