Monday 17 October 2011

Best bit of BANDUNG

Hello again!

Bandung. My hometown. My life.


There are things that I love about Bandung. Cafes, restaurants, malls. Streets, weather, surroundings. But what I miss the most is my best best friends. There are 7 of us, but now we are no longer in the same city, we carry on our life in different parts of the world. Bandung, Surabaya, Seattle, Melbourne. I miss you GUYSSSSSS {()}


Although it's not always easy to keep a friendship, but we all manage to do the best efforts to keep ours. 
Someday, somewhere, we'll be TOGETHER. Even when we hv other friends, but I know deep in my heart we feel the same. The sense of belonging to each other, the ups and down of friendship that we have, these made us stronger.


angel's birthday @ Hyper Square 
my farewell

small trip to Singapore :*

These are a BIT of our memories together, amazing times spent with you guyss. 
Maybe by looking at this blog, we'll feel a bit closer to each other. HAHA *wish*

see yaaa with other story of my friendship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment