Wednesday 1 February 2012

Trinity College Valedictory

Hello again bloggers!!

It's been a while since my last entry yeaaa.. and we've finally completed our study at Trinity College Foundation Studies. We had our valedictory on the 27th of January 2012, right after our last exams, Biology, Accounting, and Physics. It was held in Buzzard Lecture Theatre, Evan Burge Building, in Trinity College, University of Melbourne.

Me @ Trinity College
So before the ceremony, we had the intake photo. It was really bad, as the weather was very hot, so we were all sweaty, and it was in the middle of the day, in the middle of a huge field, without shade HAHA
Many of us didn't make it for the photo. They were late so then they arrived after we've done taking pictures, too bad!

KIDDOS
The girls :)

Then the ceremony began. I was very very nervous during the whole ceremony, waiting for my turn to speak. I was the lucky valedictory speaker for July Fast Track 2011-2012. I had my speech for about 3-4 minutes and I only got several days to prepare them. Thank God it was great!

Me at Buzzard Lecture Theatre
That's my name on the program!
We got our certificates and we continued the program with some refreshments and a lot of photo sessions. We couldn't stop before we had picture with everyone in the room HAHA

Frank, best  teacher ever!
Me and Kelly
"As we go on, we remember, all the time we had together. And as our lives change from whatever, we will still be friends forever" - Graduation Song


No comments:

Post a Comment